Saturday, October 24, 2020

Diversity Vol.1

This compilation dates back to 2005 in my collection and contains a 15-track selection from multiple genres.  I didn't make that many back then and these days I only make 12-track album length compilations, which is my favored listening preference.  I occasionally use playlists or select random play from the music server but over the last 2-3 years, I've gone back to my music listening roots and mostly play albums end-to-end, which was always the artists intention.  Anyway, back to the compilation - a diversified blend of pop, rock, folk-rock, oldies and alt-rock music.


Tracklist:

01 - You Get What You Give - New Radicals
02 - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawaiwole
03 - Mama I'm Coming Home - Ozzy Osbourne
04 - Ain't Love The Strangest Thing - The Black Sorrows
05 - By My Side - INXS
06 - Just A Little Lovin' - Dusty Springfield
07 - Dreamer - Ozzy Osbourne
08 - In A Lifetime - Clannad (feat. Bono)
09 - Come Undone - Duran Duran
10 - Murder - David Gilmour
11 - Before Too Long - Paul Kelly
12 - In The End - Linkin Park
13 - Sky - Sonique
14 - Otherside - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
15 - You'll Never Walk Alone - Gerry & The Pacemakers

   

No comments:

Post a Comment